*weaves* HI FRIENDS!!!!
So it's been so long since I logged onto LJ. Just too long. I have missed you all!
I hope everyone has been doing well.
Well I have thought I would just give a little update of what I have been up to and what has gone on in my life.
- My grandma passed away a few days before Christmas. I was pretty sad about that for awhile but I know she is in a much better place now though.
- Our Pastor of 7 years announced that he wanted to move away for schooling in June. That too made me kind of depressed. I'm really close with their kids and watched them grow up and I hate change. SO that hit me pretty hard! I'm think I'm slowly feeling better about the situation.
They were some of the low parts of the last few months.
High points were:
- Winter Guard season went very well. I had 5 girls. Two of them were in 6th grade but they did an awesome job keeping up with the older girls!
We got to perform two different times. I made routines from the songs Believer and Make it Look Easy.
- I'm in 3 dance classes this year! I'm doing Contemporary, Hawaiian and Hip-Hop. My song for Contemporary is Gonna Be(500 Miles). The song for Hawaiian is Logo Te Pate from Moana. The song for Hip-Hop is Khameskom Fella. I'm really liking my dancing this year. The recital is June 15th and 16th. So I'll probably be talking about more.
- I've also been trying really hard to watch what I eat and try to exercise a little bit each day. It's going well some far but so days I'm definaly less motivated.
I've been working with my dad more on the farm so that's one of the reasons why I haven't been here for awhile. I also just been really struggling with being worried and anxious. As I said before I hate change and there has been quite a few changes. I'm really trying not to feel that way but it's hard.
Well I think that's all the highlights. I really hope to be around a little more. I really have missed you all SOOOO much!
Please if I missed something in your life let me know. :)
Also if anyone reads this whole thing. You're the best!
Have a great night!
I'm off soon to feed some baby calves.